Close

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmmm interesting
    Radioactive Jelly of Acolytes of A1
    Student's today, masters tomorrow

please look at for more info on AA1 or here for more info on A1

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

-Sun Tzu

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucardd View Post
    - I love the change for Stop Thief and Ill-Gotten Gains dropping to 4 cost. However, the IGG can now be shrieked.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again: make it an attachment.

- Serena's ability is still bad
    Agree, I liked more when she could draw a card...

- Nightshade being 1/2 is also good! Atleast it wont be killed by the Death Mage!
    It was about time for this change...

Other thoughts:
    5. Aeon is now Unique and gets new ability "3: Target other ally gains +1/+1 permanently"
    I don't know. I just hope this would make him a little more viable than he is now...

109: Mugged - Reduce Casting Cost to 3
    This could be good, but I have one question: did you guys try and test it with the option to target allies as well?

And, finally: any project on Lay Low?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's party time fellow rogues!

Read trough these changes, find them very agreeable, although Serena still feels kinda bad to me. Time will tell.
    Supports the guild Enlisted to Endure

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The reason why Aeon lost popularity is because by the time he came out, just about every hero had a way of taking him down, from retreat to crippled blow to Logan. In other words, he was just too slow to make a significant impact on the game. I doubt giving him another ability would make him viable again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    The reason why Aeon lost popularity is because by the time he came out, just about every hero had a way of taking him down, from retreat to crippled blow to Logan. In other words, he was just too slow to make a significant impact on the game. I doubt giving him another ability would make him viable again.

We have had CB and retreat since 1.26. Aeon never had any real problems with them. Logan I agree.

It's the pace of the game IMO. Ally rush and raceburns make casting aeon at t6 useless because by the time aeon enters play,it would be too late for him to make a huge impact.
    A Blunt a Day, Keeps the Drama Away

bicin -
    Monk of the Fighting Budhha
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    That's why I said "I don't know, I hope etc."
    I think he should have an ability that acts when summoned, to be really effective.
    I'm not in the PFG, though. They probably have already tested him this way and they have plenty of time to see if it works or not, tweak him again and so on.
    I trust the new design team completely, I'm sure that when set 1 will be complete this game will be awesome.
    [but, meanwhile, I think we can post our concerns too, if they are constructive, right? :P ]

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You can keep posting your thoughts and we will keep listening.

Serena stealing a card would be better than drawing. Maybe we could do that instead. She is a thought-ripper after all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkaX View Post
    Jericho will destroy abilities like Rain delay, Full Moon..
    So 1.304 Jericho will practically be Ter Adun the human version, with heals? Minus weapons destruction in his ability of course. Awesome! Play test this hard and knock out all the kinks and I'd dust ole Jeri off in a minute.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom View Post

Serena stealing a card would be better than drawing. Maybe we could do that instead. She is a thought-ripper after all.
    Just a simple comparison to Logan, 4SE destroy an ally on board while Serena destroy a card (better or worse) but that card is not yet casted (resource+turn not spent). This Makes Serena's ability a lot worse than Logan.

Rogue's card pool is already worse than warrior, Serena needs love... Lots of love - Maybe destroy 2 cards? (even that may not be very good as by the time casting Ability, opponent may have only 1 card left on hand, plus of its Warrior with BF, it's not that devastating.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom
    I had no doubt about it, I know times are changed.

Quote Originally Posted by GondorianDotCom
    This would give an advantage indeed.
    And lol to "tought-ripper"!

Quote Originally Posted by dinglee View Post
    Just a simple comparison to Logan, 4SE destroy an ally on board while Serena destroy a card (better or worse) but that card is not yet casted (resource+turn not spent). This Makes Serena's ability a lot worse than Logan.

Rogue's card pool is already worse than warrior, Serena needs love... Lots of love - Maybe destroy 2 cards? (even that may not be very good as by the time casting Ability, opponent may have only 1 card left on hand, plus of its Warrior with BF, it's not that devastating.)
    OR, steal a resource? Or an item already played? Or wathever else?