Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New player enjoying this game

I came across this game when I got an iPad for Christmas, and am having a blast. I started out like most others, and was getting owned by DC decks. I started playing a Zaladar deck I built myself, and quickly figured it out. I then found the forums, and tweaked my deck to be a little more versatile, and I am not beating DC. Check out my last DC matchup, Padovini vs. NP274629 I think I played the deck to the potential it was intended, please let me know if you would have done things differently.

Brian P.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're set on using Zaladar as your hero, you might want to check out this thread. It's a deck that does extremely well against DC based on the comments in the thread and has enough detail in it to explain the strength and weaknesses as well as the general strategy to follow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That thread is what lead me to change my deck. I have the same deck with just 2 changes I am not using Bazzar, but put acid jet x2 and shadow knight x2 in their place. With 80% of the decks I play against running Bazzar, I found myself sacking it more often then using it.

Brian P.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I found a typo in my first post. I meant to say that after tweaking my deck, I am beating DC. Here is a link to the deck I am using.
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se164.4se044

Brian P.