Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lot of good posts here. One thing I noticed with capture prey or crippling blow is you can still use assassination on your cripple allies. if you use IGG, save those assassins for when you get IGG and let your crippled allies do the dirty work. board control has always been difficult for rogues - hence the new weaps being target towards opp allies.

I prefer the whip over the dagger since it does more damage and its easier just to play a retreat instead of the dagger. Since mugged is the worst 4cc card in the game, I prefer Vest for healing in combo with assassin and igg. Vest plus the whip makes those allies weak. If they have no allies, attack their hero.

Playing a rogue is a lot of fun for me, much like playing a priest. You need to think a lot about your strat rather than mindless mashing buttons. 1.3 will help rogues a lot so def looking forward to it.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Crap, I completely missed your comments, guys: sorry about that.
    Thank you fazza and Mister Ecks (you're the same guy who commented the video, I guess... :P ).

Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Lot of good posts here. One thing I noticed with capture prey or crippling blow is you can still use assassination on your cripple allies. if you use IGG, save those assassins for when you get IGG and let your crippled allies do the dirty work. board control has always been difficult for rogues - hence the new weaps being target towards opp allies.

I prefer the whip over the dagger since it does more damage and its easier just to play a retreat instead of the dagger. Since mugged is the worst 4cc card in the game, I prefer Vest for healing in combo with assassin and igg. Vest plus the whip makes those allies weak. If they have no allies, attack their hero..
    I'll definitely use IGG in 1.3, now it's just too darn expensive for me.
    And the whip will surely take DoU's place in my deck.
    The Vest: idk about that, maybe I could couple it with the black garb (looking forward to test that armor)... But the spelleater actually tickles me more.
    But again, I don't honestly know.

Quote Originally Posted by starval View Post
    Playing a rogue is a lot of fun for me, much like playing a priest. You need to think a lot about your strat rather than mindless mashing buttons. 1.3 will help rogues a lot so def looking forward to it.
    +1 to that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by k0kRoach View Post
    With the apparent massive board control you had there combined with his stall tactics, I find myself in those situations getting out of my game. I tend to screw up much more at that point. Threw an Aeon to a deathtrap with a Blake in hand last night after Gwen used a couple Rain Delays and ITFs. Cost me the game. Liking the rogue vids, keep em coming please.
    The thing with hunters is you HAVE to pay attention to your opponents resources at all times. It always helps.