Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Mean Santa to new players

I just got iPad for xmas and your app was one of the first I got. But every day I log in there is this cruel MSG from Santa saying he gave everyone else shadow crystals but not us xmas day users thanks for the late to the party reminder...

The other cruel thing is a newb mistake I made. I reset my account after two games to try a different character. Losing that 500 gold was a huge set back. You shouldn't have such easy pitfalls for new players. That set me back like 20 wins ouch... That's a lot of time and fun out the window.

Guess its fun enough tho or else I wouldn't be coming back. Looking forward to some updates and improvements. If the games moving along I'll maybe buy some crystals to early to say.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    To show our appreciation to all our loyal fans, we're giving away $2 million in Shadow Crystals! To claim your bonus and find out how much you won, just click on the link below.

http://game.shadowera.com/bonus.php

Get yourself some free crystals!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel you in the missed bonus. But Honestly here it's not that bad to just pay 5 bucks for 600 crystals or so and buy starters and sell the cards. Think about 5 bucks...you prob hav that in loose change. If your family got you an iPad then a few bucks in your iTunes account can't be that hard to muster. I'm not meaning to sound rude or judgmental in any way. Even 2 bucks gets you a ton of gold. 2 bucks!! I think startup costs for this game is ridiculously low and easy. I spent 5 bucks and I have a full Logan an a full eladwen deck. That's both the best decks with the most expensive cards. Great game.
    Last edited by Montanx; 01-03-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think it is more of the inertia people feel when spending money on what is otherwise a free game.

Thanks to your tip-off, I got an extra 175 crystals, netting me 200 total, or 2 free packs. How much for a logan deck again?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm bring up my new player experience so the devs can consider making it better. They should be trying to lock in new players like me by making my first experiences here enjoyable. I just started playing the game and I've discovered I lost out on hours of game play rewards.

I have a job and spend money on video games. But they are in competition with other apps, console games, and computer games for even just five bucks of mine. As of right now this game isn't at the top of my list. But I like its potential. I just feel stuck at the bottom of a hill. My deck has changed much in the 30 or so games I've played. And from what I can tell I'll need to play another 30 or so before i see any drastic changes and still like 10-20 before I have enough cards to check out the multiplayer features.

Thanks drakkon / Kyle for the link. Anyone have the original post? Just wouldn't mind confirming its not some sort of phish.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdofstorms View Post
    Thanks drakkon / Kyle for the link. Anyone have the original post? Just wouldn't mind confirming its not some sort of phish.
    Thanks for the faith in the community. If you click the button in the quote it will take you to the post.
    I made pumpkins! Firesnake and Plasma Behemoth.
    I daydream about cards too.

My 1.5 Moonstalker deck.

Nizaris - The Characterless Character
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

You can read about us OR join us!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizaris View Post
    Thanks for the faith in the community. If you click the button in the quote it will take you to the post.
    Didnt mean it like that. Thanks for the quote link tip. Those crystals should help.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    = P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you have an android app you get probably several hundreds of shadow crystals by simply installing some free apps through Tapjoy. I think you can also somewhat do the same thing on an iOS but it's not Tapjoy and it's more about signing up on some websites or something. The iOS ones are less useful but I've pretty much have gotten a complete set of all the cards by simply winning gold through QM and earning the free shadow crystals through Tapjoy as well as some crystals from tournament/league prizes. I have yet to shell out money for this game. Makes me sound cheap , but with the relatively slow release of cards, I haven't had the need to spend money just yet. Of course I've been playing since March last year. However, I have a feeling that with the next release I might actually have to spend money so I can experiment with all the new upcoming cards.