Close

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would prefer to play Tainted Oracle. But if I HAD to choose whether or not to play and use Wizent's Staff, I'd play it and use it.

One of two things will happen. He gets another BF in play, and I'm drawing with him 1:1. OR, he doesn't get another BF in play and you're drawing over him 2:1.

But I'd really rather play TO
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just started playing (ex-mtg) and made a ghetto version of this deck since I don't have some of the more expensive cards. I was wondering though (I didn't see this addressed, but forgive me if I missed the post) with the change to Aeon (040: Aeon Stormcaller - [Unique] Protector. 3CC: Target other ally gains +1/+1 permanently.) making it a unique, does that affect the deck at all as far as how many you'd use?

I only ask because I'm selling a lot of my cards to get the gold I need, and don't want to wipe out my collection to get 3 of these if you think it might be a good idea to cut back on them if they are unique. Thanks again for a great deck and all the replies and support you give, even with substitutions on 5-6 of the bigger cards, it's still really fun and lets me sit around 180-190 rating while still learning certain matchups

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't think it will hurt the deck. It seldom plays multiple Aeons.

That said, 1.3 is a very different meta than 1.29 - vastly. This deck will have to change to adapt. I will explore it once I've gotten to play 1.3 for a while.
    Last edited by BlanketEffect; 05-13-2013 at 05:24 AM.
    -Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.