Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Portal tweak maybe?

Just an idea on the nature of wording on portal, but what if it was changed to any ally you bring into play for next three turns can attack immediately. This way you lose the issue with it working with gravebone ability as a problem and instead is a card that gains synergy with his ability. That combo works as is I know I just wish is was made to work that way and not an error. just an idea.
    in Shadow Era ETC
    Every Team-member Counts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Just an idea on the nature of wording on portal, but what if it was changed to any ally you bring into play for next three turns can attack immediately. This way you lose the issue with it working with gravebone ability as a problem and instead is a card that gains synergy with his ability. That combo works as is I know I just wish is was made to work that way and not an error. just an idea.
    Agree, but I think they are going to tweak Portal to something different later... Not sure what is the new design team's plan on this one. Perhaps they are not yet sure too.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why can't they just word it as "For the next 3 turns, creatures you control have haste." ? That would seem to mitigate any confusion over how it is supposed to work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by abazigal View Post
    Why can't they just word it as "For the next 3 turns, creatures you control have haste." ? That would seem to mitigate any confusion over how it is supposed to work.
    Because they decided this is a bug and not intended to play with Gravebone this way.

Why do they decide it's a bug rather than simply change the description is beyond me.

Like I suggested to change the game title to LoganEra, and everything will be fixed but I don't get any reply from the developer.