Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Purchasing Decks, being ripped off

Not sure if anyone has had this happen to them yet. When I first started this game, I selected Eladwen as my hero (deck). I then decided to support this game and bought some shadow crystals. I bought the "human "mage" deck where it said I would get X number of cards plus 2 human mage heroes.

When the purchase was made and the cards were reveiled, there was only 1 mage hero, Nishaven. Perhaps the game thought I didn't need another Eladwen? That was 100 gold I was looking at using for something else.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah...I think this happened to me too when I bought two Elemental decks, and I oddly didn't get duplicates of Zaladar.

Although I feel like it is more likely that I sold one without noticing.
    Last edited by Narziss; 03-04-2011 at 12:46 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're buying the starter packs, they come with 32 cards. All of them, except for the Shadow Hunter deck right now, should give you 2 hero cards. At those card pack unwrapping screens, you should be able to scroll through 3 screens--two that show 15 on each and one with the last 2. Even if you already have a hero card, the pack should give you the 2 hero cards. If you believe you did not receive any cards that you should've, please email support@shadowera.com.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    strange. i started with an eladwin but bought a zaladar without realizing i needed a lot of new cards so i ended up buying the elemental starter deck and it gave me another zaladar that i sold for 100g.

it would be strange if this happened only to the hero you chose to start off with in the beginning.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For the original poster, our logs show you were awarded the cards: 5,6,71,71,72,73,74,75,76,79,80,80,22,22,23,23,26,2 6,26,30,30,30,131,132,133,134,135,151,151,154,154, 155
    Do you remember if you did check all 3 pages? And did you find an extra Eladwen in your library? Unfortunately we do not track individual card sales, as that data would be huge

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    For the original poster, our logs show you were awarded the cards: 5,6,71,71,72,73,74,75,76,79,80,80,22,22,23,23,26,2 6,26,30,30,30,131,132,133,134,135,151,151,154,154, 155
    Do you remember if you did check all 3 pages? And did you find an extra Eladwen in your library? Unfortunately we do not track individual card sales, as that data would be huge
    Thanks for looking into this Kyle. I checked all 3 pages and at the end no double. I went to check at the merchant and there wasn't a "2" in the corner. I then logged out and back in to try again with no luck.

It's been 2-3 days so I'm not miffed about it as much. Just a heads up if there are any future instances. 100 gold is like 2.5 wins. So no biggy, lets drop this unless there are other reports.

Thanks again Kyle.

P.S pls have support close my email.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It will only show 1 at the merchant cause you only have one available to sell. If it didn't give you one, you wouldn't be showing ANY in the merchant, cause your only one would be in your deck. So I believe that it must have given you one...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i've ran into problems where in deck build mode the top right # of cards were inaccurate.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Please clarify. My understanding is you've had an issue with the deck building mode where it was inaccurately with card numbers? Is this graphically or where you loading a deck and it didn't load the right cards or what?