Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
    Think resource is the top left cost, or did you mean is 5 resource as high a card cost as there's going to be? (be interesting to see what the hell 6 resource could bring into play!! )
    I'm not sure what I was thinking yesterday! But.. from what I understand of how the gameplay is actually going to work, in order to have 5 resources, you're going to have to go through at least 6 rounds (sacrificing 1 card per turn to make into a resource, and then another round to refresh all of them). That, and at the same time attack and fend off whatever the enemy is throwing at you. So this is not a card that is likely to come out in play early in the game, which means you're going to have to hang on to it and it's going to count towards a potential maximum number of cards you're holding.

There are exceptions to that, of course. I think some allies and heroes have a special ability to sacrifice more than one card per turn.. and I have no clear idea on the amount of cards you can draw per turn, or a maximum number that you can hang on to..

But in general, the higher the resource cost, the trickier it becomes to bring it out in play. I think you'll see the value of some cards measured by the resource cost required factored by how effective they are (but that's obvious).

EDIT: And it looks like some of these questions have already been answered in the FAQ thread. There is a maximum 7 cards per hand.
    Last edited by Paradox; 07-26-2010 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Some questions were answered in the FAQ this morning

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Definitely reminds me of Wrath of God, I wonder if there will be counter spells to prevent things like this?
    I cast magic missile....ON THE DARKNESS!!!