Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, point taken...kinda. You know how the adage goes: "sometimes a good defense is a good offense?" assassins & other classes have abilities & other cards to make up for that. Assassin has an ongoing ambush card for the entire ally pool...I mean that makes up for a lot. He does have mugged (-3 to opposing hero, +2 health), golden katar (perpetual defense)...you see where I'm coming from?

Yes they're a bit more soft as targets, but though cliche, they're really damn tricky...and that's assassins. I could go into the other classes, but I think I made my point...and wulven oh EM gee...I don't even wanna go there w/darkclaw. His mess NEEDS to get nerfed, just like Others got nerfed. I've always hated wulven decks from the start. The whole regeneration theme got on (and still gets on) my nerves.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Besides...would you want to use precious slots in your deck for armor against a class you're not guaranteed to play against?:/ I mean it'd be a good payoff...maybe, but it might not be

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This isn't a game of rock scissor papers. You want maybe 60% average win rate vs other classes, 70% or higher for skilled players.

Not mage beats moonstalker beats warrior
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ...I know that. I'm just saying mages only use spells. That's it. Mages. Nvm -_-"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The more sucessful mages use both allies and spells.

Spell only mages get eaten alive by many good builds.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    im not saying that they all need the same stuff (ie: "lets make everybody clones boogaloo!") but come on. at least try to give ways of INTERACTION with spells to each class. right now, only two classes share a single (1) card that just straight up only nulls damage done by spells.

maybe there can be a card that copies spells and shoots the copy at a target? or maybe a reflection trap? or maybe a card that converts spell damage into health gain (honestly, that's what i thought spelleater did at first. i mean, it's called spellEATER, not spellBEATER).

there are tons of creative ways to tackle a global issue, and i don't see how that's a bad thing to maybe implement a few variously throughout the game. of COURSE don't make them the same, but at least try to give a variety of answers, critically some not as good as others, to each race. hell, if that's too much for you, just make two and give one to each faction, like they did with the item wear cards.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Durability currently is only affected by attack damage. An armor which negates all energy damage completely shuts down several new varieties of ally-free decks. At least Snow Sapphire can be worn down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I didn't mean they only use spells period. I meant they're the ones who have access to spells...>.>...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    I wrote this before, but armour in general should protect the hero from any kind of damage, physical our magical
    RP wise, a magical shield could protect from physical & magical damage. But a regular armor mitigating anything other than physical damage would be horrible.