Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your First Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first hero was Zhanna, which I would not recommend to any new players due to the complexity and timing required for a priest deck. With almost no auto-win, it is almost always about coming from behind, with a slowly growing momentum.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nishaven is the hero I got from the starter because WoG seems like a neat ability to pull out, the first hero I bought was Majiya because drawing cards is neat.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I started towards the end of 1.27 and chose Serena as my starting hero cause I was interested in the card drawing power. Didnt realize how difficult rogues were when starting the game though and started searching the forums and came across a noobs guide ( can't remember the title or creator or else I would give thanks for a very informative write up) that said to start with eladwin and grind to lvl 5 and purchase a majiya. Mages have always been my favorite characters in any game so I tend to play them and my majiya burn deck worked beautifully. Then 1.28 hit so switched to eladwin and Logan main decks but still continuously work on my majiya to bring her back competitively. Majiya will always hold a place in my heart.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first hero was the guy who makes everything die, Nishaven, then i switched to eladwen when i was tired of killing my own allies, then Majiya when i was tired to struggle for draw, then Zaladar when i was tired to see my allies on the board and my best cards in hand stolen, then Amber when i was tired to take 10 damage berserker in my face...
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I started with Nish cuz I didn't know how to play and I saw a 5 in a purple circle and I though that was good. I also liked the art.

Now I play Zal, Elad, Amber, Gwen, Moonstalker and Elementalis sometimes

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First Hero was Zhanna because I choose to be a healer on my second roll of most MMOs and I enjoy the complexity they bring. After a while with her I decided to go with Gwen because ranger is usually my first class in MMOs and RPGs like Skyrim. Love bows ever since reading LOTR and idolizing Legolas/Strider. My son's middle name is Strider. I'm on Lance now, mostly because he is underused and I like his Haste ability.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first hero choice were Eladwen, because i saw her ability as the strongest
    Ever since i have been trying different heroes and card setup for the possibility to hit gold with a deck some day
    But when i wanna regain rating i return to Eladwen ! :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I looked at a few heroes and chose victor. Coming from Mtg I figured card advantage was good and saw recur. Once I got the hang of mechanics I switched to eladwen.

Senior Member Pretty Pretty Princess's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    My first hero ever was Gwen, but that was back before weapons existed. I switched my deck to Zhanna and have stuck with her since 1.23 ^^
    ~PrettyPrettyPrincess~
    v^.^
    Current deck build: Pending Release of Dark Prophecies...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first? Nishaven. The art is f-n awesome and he sacrificed his allies? Yeah that had me stoked. Then went into the market and saw Ter Adun and well the rest was history. I enjoy control style decks and destroying crap seemed fun. Been an uphill rating battle but Ter Adun is my hero of choice.