Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your First Hero

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I picked Boris as first deck. I play all heroes though, but get bored and always go back to Boris.
    Proud member of ETC: Embrace. The. Competition.

I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, & you are not here to live up to mine. You are you, & I am I

I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.

Embrace Tribulations to Culminate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I started as Thoughtripper, but realised soon that rogue heroe's are ridiculously luck dependent and overly underpowered. Now im rocking Banebow, but im starting to figure out that he, as well is weak against certain heroes. I still love the rogue deck and looking forward to playing with it after some balancing changes have taken place.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like some others have mentioned, Boris was my first. I play all decks apart from wulven and mages (though i dont include gravebone in exclusion). Always go back to the Boris though.
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First was Lance. I thought his ability would be powerful. I slowly realized Lance with a limited card pool couldn't even beat the computer AI easily, so I reset my account to Eladawen and then moved over to majiya. I have danced around since, but seem to use Amber most frequently.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first hero was Eladwen she had the first controlish deck I found on the forums and also going nova and killing someone when they are at 15 is something I still find funny (and mean).
    Current Projects- Getting good with Zhanna Bad Mom deck. Owner of 1 Cookie

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My first hero was nishaven, due to his artwork and cool ability. However due to the increase in >5hp allies, I have found myself switching more to eladwen, but I still enjoy playing nish even though he's not as competitive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    first? Lance. i love rogue classes in any game, and as an MTG player, i love control, and lance's "let your allies dance around enemy allies with no consequence" seemed most like control to me.

then i realized that the ability, neigh, whole class sucked, and that elementals were true control decks. i switched to Zaladar, and have never switched back since. i still have all my rogue cards, and have actually built up a collection of rogue/human cards, awaiting the day Lance, for the first time, becomes competetive enough to not loose 8/10 times, but until then, i'm rolling with mah_elementals.
    85-Card mini-set: Gate of the Steelbound.

So you want to take a poll? ∙ Affectionate TVTransvestite TwinRacist CowBag of Dicks

The pen is mightier than the sword, but actions speak louder than words.
    Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts.
    Sometimes a little chaos is in order.