Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

People leaving the game

Not sure if this is something that happens a lot or if I've just won the draw and got a few of these guys in a clump, but what's with people leaving within the first few moves of the game? I've had this happen three times in the last couple days as soon as I get the early ally advantage meaning the game ends to quickly to get anything out of it. Why leave, keep playing if your decks to shallow to overcome an early game advantage it's time for a redesign.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Matchups which are based on burning or early board control can be won/lost within the first 4 sequenses. Other guy draws badly or gets beaten by your draw, they realize the game lost and resign. People who have used real money to build their decks have no need for the gold or exp, and rating they have already lost anyway, so they wont stick around.

Have to say, in this current inbalanced climate, I dont blame them.
    Supports the guild Enlisted to Endure

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As Kingsider. Realise luck plays a large role. And if rating is not important, why stick around?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    They're trying to rank up quick and they suck, basically.

They figure "ok I already lost this game need to get to a new one and win and rank up." Silly lowbies. Practice with a better deck on single player if you want to rank up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Single player is basically only good for grinding, computer is way too stupid to offer any real challenge.
    Supports the guild Enlisted to Endure

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Especially when playing and facing Warriors, it's basically an auto-loss if your opponent draws Blood Frenzy and you don't for a couple of rounds. You can't make up for that drawing advantage. Also, first Jeweler's Dream and first Behemoth is key in those matchups.

If my opponent goes first and plays Blood Frenzy T2, I will say "GG" and quit by T5 if I haven't pulled a Blood Frenzy myself. It's just useless to play the extra 7-8 turns he will need to kill me.
    How do you afford your rock 'n' roll lifestyle?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime Street Hero View Post
    Especially when playing and facing Warriors, it's basically an auto-loss if your opponent draws Blood Frenzy and you don't for a couple of rounds. You can't make up for that drawing advantage. Also, first Jeweler's Dream and first Behemoth is key in those matchups.

If my opponent goes first and plays Blood Frenzy T2, I will say "GG" and quit by T5 if I haven't pulled a Blood Frenzy myself. It's just useless to play the extra 7-8 turns he will need to kill me.
    WHAT???? I don't want to insult you, but you're asking for it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    well a lot of what he said was silly generalizations, but in warrior vs warrior you know by turn 5 if you are completly boned or still in the game without you BF. I have conceded matches by turn 5 if boris has BF going and i dont at T5, but sometimes i still have a shot.

For me, I auto quit against Jericho if im on my Logan deck, i get a bad draw, and the Jericho has a 40 card deck. The chance of winning is not worth the time spent.
    Last edited by Junk Style; 12-25-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenhui Tay View Post
    Neither do I, so I won't ask why you think four question marks give any more weight to an argument.

In a Logan mirror game you are fairly much smoked if opponent drop Blood Frenzy T2 and by T5 you still haven't. Is that really hard to grasp? By T6 or T7 your opponent has a developed board with multiple threats and you are way behind. What miracles can help you there?
    How do you afford your rock 'n' roll lifestyle?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime Street Hero View Post
    Neither do I, so I won't ask why you think four question marks give any more weight to an argument.

In a Logan mirror game you are fairly much smoked if opponent drop Blood Frenzy T2 and by T5 you still haven't. Is that really hard to grasp? By T6 or T7 your opponent has a developed board with multiple threats and you are way behind. What miracles can help you there?
    Is there really nothing you can do? That's really quite disturbing. I do not pretend to use warriors, but I've never felt like I'm in an auto quit scenario, even when I'm jericho vs 40 card eldawen, or some other terrible matchup. As a Logan player, what do you think is missing from the warrior spell pool?