Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Logan 40 1.29 version

http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se165.3se044

HI man, this is my logan dack, I am winning 4 matches of 5 and I am trying to make it perfect, have you got any suggestion?

1 turn: Sacrifice

2 Turn: Human enemy= brutalis Shadow hero= Dark flyer

3 turn= Gargoyl or taddeius

4= JD + Blood

5= Behemot

its easy to use, use his effect for big monsters and that's how it rold \m/
    Last edited by 666eroi; 12-24-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se062.3se157

This is the logan deck im running right now. Works very well. There are several ways to run Mr. Logan. I find KP is generally not worth it with him. I wish i could fit enraged in, but its not as reliable as enraged, for obvious reasons. Your deck didn't have any BS. Honestly i think you can get screwed hard if you don't get any draw. It may not happen a lot, but when you don't get your BF quickly, your chances of losing jumps significantly.

I used to run a deck with rusty longsword over BE, however using only one RLS is a waste. Not a reliable deck build. Lastly you had no smashing blows... thats just plain wrong. That card is ridiculously good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry to bump a slightly old thread, but can anyone enlighten me as to how a logan deck is supposed to be played? I watched some videos and read some posts, seems like he is supposed to be a control deck which neutralises everything the opponent plays before swinging in for the kill.

Problem is, I seem to have problems drawing the correct cards to counter my opponent, or even finding a blood frenzy to drop. Or when rushing for the kill, my weapons do so little damage. Not sure if it is my play style, but I am losing to decks my other eladwen deck would have no problems with beating. Vs darkclaw, I end up being decked. Against gwen, I lose to pumped soul-seeker. Vs other eladwen decks, I lose to burn.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Do you play bad santa to find your frenzy? Yes this is a deck based on card advantage leading to board control. I am not the best player but I find you generally lose the early game but use your fourth turn to turn the tables. I find most games are won by sticking a PB for a couple turns and then finishing them off with whatever threat you happen to draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by theberkin8or View Post
    Do you play bad santa to find your frenzy?
    pretty much. If you don't draw BF you santa bomb your opponent and hope to draw it asap.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So top priority is to draw and play frenzy, not sweat the small stuff, and hopefully, the rest will fall into place?

thanks, will try it after work. Guess I need a mindset change (previously with my eladwen, I might sac a bad santa early on to fuel an early weenie rush).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    u need smashing blow imo

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So far the letter of the deck saved Logan's Infernal Gargoyle. this letter is crucial to control the enemies allies. in my view the only card that unbalances the use of the Infernal Gargoyle, it's Retreat.