Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Saw this Wulven deck over on the blogs.. anyone else tried it?

I saw this deck posted on the Blogs where you basically use Dark Claw to nibble away at your opponents Hero while healing yourself and using cards to mess up/stall your opponent.

I was wondering about giving it ago as I am a bit tired of my mage deck but is it a bit cheap/cheesy?

I thought about removing the suggested 5 cards at the bottom and adding in 3x Full Moon and either 3x Now your mine or 3x Pack Wolf just to add the option to attack if needed.

Darkclaw
    4x Lone Wolf
    4x What Big Teeth
    4x Captured Prey
    4x Speedstrike
    4x Rabid Bite
    4x Regeneration

1x Plasma Behemoth
    3x Fire Snake
    1x Rain Delay

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyImba View Post
    I saw this deck posted on the Blogs where you basically use Dark Claw to nibble away at your opponents Hero while healing yourself and using cards to mess up/stall your opponent.

I was wondering about giving it ago as I am a bit tired of my mage deck but is it a bit cheap/cheesy?

I thought about removing the suggested 5 cards at the bottom and adding in 3x Full Moon and either 3x Now your mine or 3x Pack Wolf just to add the option to attack if needed.

Darkclaw
    4x Lone Wolf
    4x What Big Teeth
    4x Captured Prey
    4x Speedstrike
    4x Rabid Bite
    4x Regeneration

1x Plasma Behemoth
    3x Fire Snake
    1x Rain Delay
    met 1 guy played this deck today, I was able to win when he run out of card and die by that, I also catured 1 of his ally and leave it there so he can't heal. But he is not a good player when he captured 1 of my ally and killed it lol. So this is a good deck but you have to train

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree atleast remove the allies, if i play against darkclaw and he summons allies id rather keep them alive than having lone wulf heal him (atleast if the ally is a fire snake)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah your right, I think its probably best to change the 1x Plasma Behemoth, 3x Fire Snake and 1x Rain Delay to 3x Now your mine just to stop the board from getting full early on and maybe Rain Delay to to stall.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi! Glad you read my blog.

Now You're Mine doesn't do anything useful most of the time. You can just heal through the damage caused by allies that small. As for getting allies trapped in play so you can't heal....what? I think you're playing incorrectly if that becomes an issue. You should only be playing the Fire Snakes on turn 1 and maybe turn 2. Your opponent will die pretty fast if you get to hit them for 3 every turn, and if you ever need to turn on Lone Wolf, you can just run your snake into whatever ally they have in play.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok, been playing around with this and have discovered a nice strategy.

Now your mine is a waste of time, you are right, the cheap units can't really hurt Darkclaw and you can cast Rabid Bite on them anyway.

What I have been doing is just holding on, making sure the board dosent fill up and continue to punish their hero card then towards the end once I have enough resource, throw down Pack Wolves and then throw down full moon to buff them then hit his hero for a lot of damage and end the game.

So I have gone for 3 Full Moons and 4 Pack Wolf, I can simply sacrifice or use the Full Moon but make sure I keep one safe, keep building up the Pack Wolfs then lay them all down.
    Last edited by TotallyImba; 03-03-2011 at 10:02 PM.