Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

counter against Jerichos ability???

i am using an amber deck which uses a lot of crippling blow, enrage, blood frenzy etc. and i find it hard versing jericho due to his ability which removes effects...-.- so what is the best way to counter this? thnks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just use your abilities as often as you want. He can only remove two things a match (for most games) and all your attachments are dirt cheap.

All his ability does is make saccing tougher and makes you have to think more. I generally just hold onto my BF.

Think about it; cast BF on t2 you get 2 cards unilaterally for 2 resources by the time it's removed. T4 after he gets rid of it you play it again. Now you have gained 6 cards for 4 resources - no other draw engine can boast that.

It's made even easier if you have cast CB/enrage - now he has to choose what to remove and you may end up with your unilateral draw for the whole game.

Also if you cast at will you stunt his ability to use Wizents.

I'm never put off by Jerichos ability. Unlike versing Ter Adun where my expensive items are going to be destroyed, all my attachments here are cheap as chips and easily recastable.
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thnks! haha