Close

Thread: Serena Improved

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Serena Improved

Someone suggested here that I throw this into the suggestion forum so here it is.

I suggest that Serena's ability be changed so that it works with not only weapon damage but direct damage abilities as well just like the wording suggests.

This would be a great way to make use of now almost useless cards like Mugged and Special Delivery.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Opponent could lose a lot of cards if you hit with weapon and do Mugged and SD in one turn. Too strong. Game is practically over at T7 if you've played Stop Thief already, or if we drop the cost of Mugged.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see your point but in most cases by turn 7 most players will already have their own little draw engine to counter the card loss, or they would already have an empty hand or the game would be so one sided already that it wouldn't matter how many in hand cards were discarded. That's my experience at T7 in any case.

Edit: actually after thinking about some matches i've had this could be a bit too one sided. maybe it would just be better to just buff some of the other rogue cards. Too bad though, in the end her ability is really just hit and miss.
    Last edited by Mandlebrot; 12-16-2011 at 07:37 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the suggestion, it is obvious that present ability is not effective. There could be a limit of maximum 2-3 cards discard. Anyway the creative idea.