Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi Caitlyn,

Since you like Solo decks so much, I figured you might like my Berserker Boris deck I'm currently running. There are only 4 cards from the new set, but some bug fixes and changes make it strong:

Lily now returns Reserve Weapon
    1 HP allies are no longer hit in retaliation when killed by attacking with Violet Thunderstorm equipped
    Nova Infusion cures all status effects such as Snow Sapphire freeze. So hitting a hero with it equipped means you can evade any ally hits the next turn depleting Berserker's Edge durability and be unfrozen at the start of your next turn.
    Shallow Era Channel and Blog
    Enhancing The Community, etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the info

ill have to try your boris out sometime soon. i have noticed, none of the new cards help my solo ter adun at all. and with the dominance of mages...

cant say i didnt see it coming though.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have a lot of updates and some new decks coming VERY soon (on heroes you wouldnt expect from me too)... i just posted my updated my Elementalis room and board deck... check that one out

updates on ter adun and a new one as well a fire themed Gravebone. a new majiya. new strippers using 6 new heroes. a mage killer Amber (super stripper ) a GOOD baduruu. and more. stay tuned
    Last edited by Caitlyn0; 03-10-2012 at 07:58 PM.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    thanks for the info

ill have to try your boris out sometime soon. i have noticed, none of the new cards help my solo ter adun at all. and with the dominance of mages...

cant say i didnt see it coming though.
    Yeah. I originally thought that without Evil Ascendant a human hero could not use the same strategy as Ter Adun, but OMG this deck can pull some serious comebacks. Check out my latest Vs a Lance. Gadareuli (248) Vs Borlaug (262) about 43 minutes ago.

This deck not only can provide continuous Berserker's Edge, but continuous BE +2 thanks to Lily.

My first deck with the new set was with Elementalis. I'll check it out.
    Last edited by Keaven; 03-11-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    By the way. To indicate the potential of this deck I just took out a 304 rated Maj deck after using Blood Frenzy on turn 3 as well. Loving the power of this deck. I also used a Nova Infusion later after Portal was summoned which never lost any durability so I was taking 2 self inflicted damage for about the last 4/5 turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i like that deck but i have a question... why 4 LLN? boris has smashing blow. the only item at 5cc that isnt a weapon or armor is reserve weapon. and you just wait till they use it and then get rid of the weapon.
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    all my decks together

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i like that deck but i have a question... why 4 LLN? boris has smashing blow. the only item at 5cc that isnt a weapon or armor is reserve weapon. and you just wait till they use it and then get rid of the weapon.
    The only serious threats needed to take out are from turn 5 onwards and the extra draw really helps. It could probably work with Smashing Blow instead, but what tends to happen is that after turn 5 you end up casting it and another card as well and shortening your hand. With this deck I can usually sit on 5 cards at the end of every turn if I needed to summon Blood Frenzy. Also, there is a bit of mind play. Considering the opponent doesn't see any allies come out, when they see Ley Line Nexus come out they assume you also have Smashing Blow and sack most weapons and armour if they haven't already.

This is the best top deck I've ever played. You may need to wait for a Berserker's Edge, or Blood Frenzy (to get one), but after a seriously bad draw I almost beat a 70 card Maj Portal deck sitting on only 6 resources while he was at 14 by the end of the match.

I am currently experimenting with a variation after some close loses, and I may try Smashing Blow instead because I added another 2 Blood Frenzy.

Also, in this deck you want the opponent Hero to hit you so you can deal defensive damage and get your Lily's out faster (only casting them when they are returning Reserve Weapon or occasionally armour) so you are actually better off to LLN their Reserve Weapon to reduce your damage and spoil their strategy. Especially when you can bury it under their weapon in the same turn Vs humans who may have Lily (eg LLN Resrve Weapon, then hit Hero with 1 durability on their weapon left). If it was a weapon Hero, you probably have armour out as well.
    Last edited by Keaven; 03-11-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really super keen to see your Baduruu deck.

I've been working on my own, as I really want to make a viable Baduruu deck, since I rarely ever see him played...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Caitlyn my first post in forums...^_^ just want to say im waiting for your new Ter deck ^^ i really love your decks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have a lot of updates and some new decks coming VERY soon (on heroes you wouldnt expect from me too)... i just posted my updated my Elementalis room and board deck... check that one out

updates on ter adun and a new one as well a fire themed Gravebone. a new majiya. new strippers using 6 new heroes. a mage killer Amber (super stripper ) a GOOD baduruu. and more. stay tuned
    Having problems with additions as well to Ter. Glad you'll be throwing the peasants some scraps really want to see what your Ter has in store. Feeling my Hammer variant though. Just wish the Solo was as easy to update.