Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilkarma View Post
    http://support.ubi.com/

One of the developers said to contact support directly. What bugs were they? I haven't encountered any yet.
    Man of the People: It erases its own bonuses when its healing effect triggers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringel View Post
    Man of the People: It erases its own bonuses when its healing effect triggers.
    Oh I have a couple of those, haven't played em. Interesting, guess I'm not now lol

Btw, what kind of deck are you playing with?

I've built 2 so far. A blue/purple "Noble Rush" deck. All Noble weenies with boosts. And a red/green agent-less deck winning on sites. I'm pretty shocked the latter is winning 2/3 games. False Hopes is hilarious. 9 to cast, gold, 'Your score in target region becomes opponent's score.' So when I'm playing my sites, he'll obviously go for the third region that I don't touch first. Then I wait until he hits 10, and I play this, which apparently when 2 players are at 10, you have to take the remaining 2 regions as well, which works out in my favour since he spent the first half of the game taking that region.

Anyway, it sucks that now I want a lot of cards from only the assassin's set =/ like the green 0 to cast gain 3 income and opponent draws a card. That card is boss, surprise speed to boot.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hah! Built the same decks apparently. Blue/Purple rush, red/green sites. My red/green isn't doing so hot though. I don't have False Hopes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LOL that's funny. I so desperately want 5 copies of the 2 to cast 4/2 noble (rare), I have 1, how lame.

The red/green you need those 0-1 cast cards that boost your income. And especially 5 copies of that 0 to cast red site that can be recycled if replaced. WE NEED A MARKET FOR THIS GAME! =( I really don't need 25 copies of Gruesome Gallows (the blue 1 cost site) sigh...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love the game.

It's polished, the gameplay is awesome and the cards are all very interesting. The artwork is just phenomenal, even if (like me) you know nothing about Assassin Creed.

It has flaws. The campaign is too short, and there should be a way to gain credits offline (or connected single player). Also, it's not bug free, I posted a thread on their forum with something like a dozen of detailed bugs (with crashs, freezes, weird gameplay stuff, etc).

Right now, the biggest flaw for me is the lack of community support. No forums, nowhere to talk about the game. Shadow Era is so much better for this point. But their community guy told us it won't be too long before their implement something for us (with a card database).

I'm waiting for the additional missions and the Auction House. But right now, again, I love the game!

The leaderboard is lame, as it's based on the amount of exp a player has. But as I'm first, I won't complain.

If some of you want to play with me, or discuss the game (i'm a lot in deckbuilding) add me on Gamecenter: Brontobeuf.
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Ringel: it's not a bug. Recover takes into consideration the stats at the moment it is gained. When the effect is over, only the stats of the Agent before the Recover will be regained. WAI.
    It's a bit sad as the buff would be like huge, but it's better this way, it would be OP.

You can see the same ruling when you give Recover to one of your Agent after his Atk has been reduced to 0: the recover won't "heal" it.
    -brontos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What are people's IGN? Mines diomedia

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Brontos View Post
    I love the game.

It's polished, the gameplay is awesome and the cards are all very interesting. The artwork is just phenomenal, even if (like me) you know nothing about Assassin Creed.

It has flaws. The campaign is too short, and there should be a way to gain credits offline (or connected single player). Also, it's not bug free, I posted a thread on their forum with something like a dozen of detailed bugs (with crashs, freezes, weird gameplay stuff, etc).

Right now, the biggest flaw for me is the lack of community support. No forums, nowhere to talk about the game. Shadow Era is so much better for this point. But their community guy told us it won't be too long before their implement something for us (with a card database).

I'm waiting for the additional missions and the Auction House. But right now, again, I love the game!

The leaderboard is lame, as it's based on the amount of exp a player has. But as I'm first, I won't complain.

If some of you want to play with me, or discuss the game (i'm a lot in deckbuilding) add me on Gamecenter: Brontobeuf.
    YOU! I was just browsing the ACR thread on toucharcade and saw you there. You look like you're getting really pro at the game! Just added you on gamecenter. Anyone else want to add me I'm Evil Karma.

Sigh is it too much to ask for 5 copies of Judgement Day? =/
    Some of these rates are ridiculously rare.
    Last edited by Evilkarma; 12-19-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Brontos: There are a lot of powerful cards that cost around 9 power. Are you certain it isn't a bug? As it stands it is pretty weak compared to similarly priced cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yep quite sure. But I'm not a dev maybe the way you think is the way originaly wanted by them... Just that I got a lot of games now, and I'm starting to be a reliable living database.
    -brontos