Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    BE is the wepon of choice for this deck. (with a mournblade second if the bug gets fixed) bring the BE back with dual wield and cast the second dual wield. BE starts at 3 damage and grows from there. he is solo and you want the best weapon output for him you can get.

and with my strategy, i dont use ripper against anyone but mages until after i run out of cards. by that time, i have both in my hand.

and even using it, as you said, i can destroy the weapons and armor AND dual wield. you forget his ability

i also thought i explained the reasoning behind the shift to 45 cards from 40?
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn0 View Post
    BE is the wepon of choice for this deck. (with a mournblade second if the bug gets fixed) bring the BE back with dual wield and cast the second dual wield. BE starts at 3 damage and grows from there. he is solo and you want the best weapon output for him you can get.

and with my strategy, i dont use ripper against anyone but mages until after i run out of cards. by that time, i have both in my hand.

and even using it, as you said, i can destroy the weapons and armor AND dual wield. you forget his ability

i also thought i explained the reasoning behind the shift to 45 cards from 40?

In your OP you only said it has less draw failure. Honestly i don't get how you would have less draw failure with more cards with your set up. Simply cutting out one of each type (weapon, armor, ability) would balance you back out with less cards.

I kinda like that you included violets, but i think snow Sapphire with an EA on the field will result in more damage done to them before they can do damage to your hero per turn.

As for the ripper issue, i understand why it is in your deck, however i would be very afraid of not getting enough weapon draws in a 45 card deck with only 6 usable weapons in most matches. Clearly BE is the best, and mourneblade is apparently bugged as you say, but then again it would need a dual wield or a EA kill to even get it up to one damage. If you are going to run 4 dual wields i guess i would feel safer knowing i can use the first weapon that comes into my hand, rather than getting a dimensional ripper and knowing i have to sac it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As much as I want solo TA to work well, it doesn't (been tinkering with it for 3 or 4 days now). Fun concept, though - thanks to the OP for sharing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Dark Ascendent doesn't seem like it gives enough monster control

Your main cards that nullify monsters are Dark Ascendent and Crippling blow. Against Shadow Heroes, there doesn't seem to be enough control over their allies. PBs get to usually use their ability against me about 2-3 times before they die. Gargoyles.. and bad wolf can also ignore Dark Ascendent. Also, how do you deal with elad, zaladar, and elementalis who can deal damage past all the armor?. im usually a 230-250 player and ive been having problems with these. heroes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated GG View Post
    Your main cards that nullify monsters are Dark Ascendent and Crippling blow. Against Shadow Heroes, there doesn't seem to be enough control over their allies. PBs get to usually use their ability against me about 2-3 times before they die. Gargoyles.. and bad wolf can also ignore Dark Ascendent. Also, how do you deal with elad, zaladar, and elementalis who can deal damage past all the armor?. im usually a 230-250 player and ive been having problems with these. heroes.
    add a few shield bash or better swap ter with logan. logan is stronger solo ( amber too).
    http://shadowera.gondorian.com/deck/....2se181.4se149

just played 2 games with solo Logan, watch
    Hotin (Zhanna) vs Northstarchronic
    Northstarchronic vs DJshadow (Eladwen)
    Last edited by Northstar; 01-05-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Caitlyn, I've been toying with something similar, but I have to ask: why no rain delay?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Love the deck, thanks you very much for posting
    Radioactive Jelly of Acolytes of A1
    Student's today, masters tomorrow

please look at for more info on AA1 or here for more info on A1

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

-Sun Tzu

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sorry, not ignoring this thread, just been busy. why no rain delay? no need for it. he's a warrior he can endure the weenie rush. get it? endure? once your set around turn six, you dont even need much draw... kill the bazaar.

as for PB and Bad Wolf... you do know what a BE is right? you know how to use dual wield right? you can do MASSIVE damage to allies. you dont just attack the opposing hero. this isnt DC. Ter has plenty of armor. Stall and kill allies.... Rampage gives him a CRAP LOAD of health. use your BE to kill allies. hit the hero when you can. the ONLY weakness this deck has is to burn... and fast burn... you have a change against control mages if you get the ea and rampage out fast enough. you can even wait them out and mill them with this deck... even zaladar and elementalis. you can go several turns without casting cards. replace weapon and armor when needed. then, after saving the dimensional rippers... use them to play THEIR deck when yours runs out (i played a match against GS's weenie deck. he went through his deck TWICE i ran out of cards in my deck even though i was drawing slow, i used the DRs to get cards... kept my hand at 7 most of the time. would cast a card to make room for the card i got from DR... rampage kept my health fine. he FINALLY beat me with 2 cards left in his deck. i forget how many turns i went without a deck. over 12-13 if i remember correctly the match lasted OVER an hour and wasnt dull... he said he had a second ER in his deck... i was trying to get it but apparently he saced it early... haha).

and sorry HoneyBadger... i dont know what to tell you... unless you just keep running into eladwen or moonstalker with PBs... you shouldnt be losing very much.

Northstar... i would very much like to see your Logan deck. i worked on both when building this on (and amber and boris). Ter was the best of the bunch. because he doesnt have to waste many cards to item destruction.

and thanks Fusion Jam... this is probably the second greatest deck i have ever made the first being my 1.27 elementalis mill deck.
    lil dark riding hood Queen of A1 Evolution in Theory
    Alliance One recruitment thread
    RED
    my EPIC videos
    Evolution in Theory
    SE Card Price Guide - My Deck Building Guide
    all my decks together
    owner of Earthen Protector flavor text
    Caitlyn™: collecting rage quits since 2011

Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    your welcome
    Radioactive Jelly of Acolytes of A1
    Student's today, masters tomorrow

please look at for more info on AA1 or here for more info on A1

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

-Sun Tzu

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i LOVE stall decks! and i dont have a ter adun yet so iam going to steal your build and experiment with it! thank you very much hehe

wow i miss so many cards! i have about 1000shadow crystals i hope they are enough to complete it!
    Last edited by Lacoste; 01-12-2012 at 05:49 PM.