Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ask A1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A1 is the highest league in Italian volleyball. Just saying. :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I Didn't name A1 after an Italian volleyball team, or anything else. It came out my head. Same for DA.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Pete View Post
    I Didn't name A1 after an Italian volleyball team, or anything else. It came out my head. Same for DA.
    I guess both parties should just be glad we weren't called DA1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What are the enlightened scholars' stances on the new update, and in particular, item destruction?

Will weapons and armor still be viable? Or is everyone and their pet hamsters going to be packing Ley Line Nexus, making stuff like King's Pride, Snow Sapphire and Voice of Winter useless? Do you suggest adding more item destruction to your decks or should we stick with the old formula?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    New update is the most balanced yet. You will face many heroes who in the past you could reliably guess what deck archetype you would face but now you will have less of an idea as so many different deck builds are possible.

Item destruction will be added to most decks I think, but you can only add so many items without hindering your deck and how many allies/board control/draw cards you can add - this items are still viable.

Also keep in mind that there are now lots of <5cc armours and weapons so Ley Line will not always work; it may still be prudent to add a mix of LLN and shriek/misplaced/PQ.
    Resident dealer of Dead Man's hand of A1: Evolution in Theory

Check out www.a1-alliance.org to find out all about us, and Ask A1! Also now out, Project Omega, a full shadowera Wiki + exclusive strategy guides!

Click for my Beginners Guide to Shadow Era Heroes

Siege on A1 - the toughest challenge yet. Have you got what it takes? Over 17,000 crystals up for grabs!

Recent accolades:
    TJ Gauntlet Finalist!
    PFG Tournament Winner
    PFG 1 & 2 member
    Crown 14 RU
    Guild Wars #1 winners

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    whilst i appluad the notion and welcome any extra help for all players, i think guilds have to be a little careful in relation to removing the function of the main SE forum. If all guilds suddenly started directing players to their pages and forums for help you could potentially dilute the help on offer and remove a major funtion of the SE forum.

It sounds negative, but it really isnt, i think what A1 is doing right now is great and i have nothing but praise for A1 reps, i think we just to be careful over the boundaries. Not my decision, but i just wanted to put that out there for consideration/discussion.
    "fairwell, friend. I was a thousand times more evil than thou!"

Proud member of ETC
    1.28 Tournament winner
    Entertaining the Cosmos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtzky View Post
    New update is the most balanced yet. You will face many heroes who in the past you could reliably guess what deck archetype you would face but now you will have less of an idea as so many different deck builds are possible.

Item destruction will be added to most decks I think, but you can only add so many items without hindering your deck and how many allies/board control/draw cards you can add - this items are still viable.

Also keep in mind that there are now lots of <5cc armours and weapons so Ley Line will not always work; it may still be prudent to add a mix of LLN and shriek/misplaced/PQ.
    Ah, okay. Thanks for the speedy reply.