Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The last 4 shadow dual-slass allies.

I can't believe I was in the design team since 01:00 PM, and I spent 3 hours trying to balance the 3 wulven allies. I should refresh my browser more often. I guess this is my final post as a player. Damn, now I have to be more careful with what I say and post.

New ability: Brutal: Targets damaged by allies with Brutal, are wounded and they take 1 damage at the end of their turn. Once 1 damage is dealt this way, the wounded condition is removed.

This means that if you attack with your ally with Brutal and deal damage to an enemy, that enemy will take actions in its turn, and take 1 damage at the end of its turn. If the enemy attacked your ally and was dealt damage when your ally defended, the 1 damage will be dealt when the opponent's turn ends.

I allowed the 1 damage for only 1 turn because of the heroes. If you think I should exclude the heroes, I could allow the 1 damage for more turns or even until the ally dies or is healed. Keep in mind that abilities like Campfire Stories will remove the 'wounded' status from allies/heroes.

I wanted to make Wulven what they're supposed to be. "Brutal" and aggressive. These allies may change if they prove to be OP, so if you have suggestions feel free to post them.

Art of Vorrak Assassin: "Chupacabra" by alexnegrea (deviantart) - Full Image
    Art of Dagon Grimheart: "The Beast King - Unfinished" by TheEchoDragon (deviantart) - Full Image
    Art of Wulven Outcast: "Werewolf" by AlanVadell (deviantart) - Full Image
    Art of Whitefang Brute: "Wolf guy" by dleoblack (deviantart) - Full Image

For a complete list of my allies check here.
    Last edited by Anurak; 12-14-2011 at 07:36 PM.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really like Vorrak's ability a lot. "Trample" I guess, but very flavorful.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hitefang Brute has a spot in my deck already just seeing him, the other two, dagon grimheart and wolven outcast will need some plaaytesting before i decide. I do like how some attention is being payed to the wolven finally and i do like the brutal aspect, though i agree it may be better by excluding heros and making it longer than one turn, it will give them the ability to better cope with the larger creatures like aeon.
    I trust to see that soon there will be more wolven allie decks and my pack alpha will find even more use in my deck, thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The art of your cards makes generally a good impression and seems to fit well with Shadow Era. But I will be honest some of the card effects u introduced sound kinda lame. Aldon as a faction specific card far outclasses Grimheart who is supposed to represent a class specific. The brutal ability is not enough to compensate for 4 cost+2se in my humble opinion(+aldons ability works on the turn he is summoned). Apart from that every abilitycontainig add+x attack/hp, target ally takes x damage....is heavily overused in this game. We need something more, something refreshing. Your last card vorakk actually tends towards the right direction. (well only my opinion)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For Dagon Grimheart you put shadow energy cost... but you meant resrouce cost right??? Or is it really using your hero's energy to cast its ability?

For Vorak, what is "excess" damage?

I like Whitefang Brute. I also love the new ability of Brutal. But I agree with ZakDyyaz, one turn damage I think it is too short.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i also wanted to point out that bad wolf is a 3/4 for 3cc and a great ability, i belive that wolven outcast would also be more viabale at that cost. Especially if the brutal doesnt change into a longer lasting time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I want Vorrak to be in SE.. nice artwork

I live to Adapt and Learn to be strong. Master in any card game but not poker.. LOL

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dagon is cool! Amazing art works

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Vorrak, i like his ability, especially for the art. that's good. when are you going to make allies for elemental
    Crustt - Force Of The Light
    Warrior Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

SE : "Server challenge"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dagon had a different ability and I forgot to change the cost. Fixed it now.

Outcast also had another ability. Actually the Brutal ability had different effect. If you make too many changes in a short period of time, your judgement becomes clouded and you make mistakes. It's just that at the time you think you finally have something good, it's crap and you don't know it.
    "In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand. And we label it reality."