Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A couple questions..

Hello, new here, been playing for a few days (lv 5) and enjoying the game, but been wondering about a few things:

-What is the "meltdown jackpot" i see in the status? Suppose its some kind of weekly tournament, but i see no way of entering it...
    -Are all cards available from the merchant? For example, i've been looking to buy Artful squires (using eladwyin ) but i can't find them anywhere in the shop, even thou i know they exist- i'm just blind or...?
    -Is it always better to buy a booster or you can get more bang for the buck getting a deck and reselling to the merchant?
    -Do you get more gold on higher levels? i've been getting 40 for wins, with probably less then 50% win ratio (can't do anything about weapon heavy decks, can't remove them and 1/3 of my deck plus the hero ability is useless there), and the cards i need all cost around 400-500, it's kinda discouraging :\

Thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums!
    1. Meltdown is sort of like drafting in MtG though it requires 200gold per game. The jackpot might seem big but it's pretty difficult to get unless you are pro and have a lot of time and money to burn. You can enter it through Challenges, then click Create Game and then Meltdown
    2. You can't buy Artful Squires cuz... They don't exist yet! :P It's a DP card so wait for the expansion to be released in about a week's time. If you are using Apple it's under a completely new app so remember to download it when it's out.
    3. Check Raph's $19.99 guide, if you're a beginner the class decks are a better option cuz boosters are really random, Elementals are the best value for money though ill advise you to wait patiently for the expansion cuz the new class decks will be 40 cards instead of the current 30 card class decks and also because you'll want to save up your money for the new cards
    4. Maximum for AI will be 40 gold when you reach around lvl 15. Maximum for PvP is 80 gold. Though don't be discouraged we all started as newbies before grinding our way up
    IGN: A1 ShadowBeast

I'm interested in seeing how you plan to kill a shadow

MY COTC DECKS
    Nishaven Hybrid

MY DP DECKS
    FT Trollers #1 Baduruu Shutdown

Ter Stripper

Serena the Card Sharp

A1:Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow, questions all cleared.
    Buried Treasure of Nanana
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix/ Greatness, Reborn
    My tournament achievements

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums!

I would answer all your questions but Shadowborn has beaten me to it. So I would tell you something else!

If you want to test out DP cards like Artful Squire, why don't you visit the Test Server at http://test.shadowera.com/
    Cards there only cost 1 gold each and best thing is that you get to try out the new Dark Prophecies cards!

For other information, please visit this link: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ayers-amp-FAQs

Hope it helps!
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Regarding boosters versus decks elemental deck sells for more than the cards in the booster. Boosters have the advantage of if you do not plan on selling the cards then the full value of the card instead of half makes them slightly more worth it than an elemental deck also foils might be worth something when the card market hit but it is unlikely that the CotC foils will be and the card market might still be a long way away.

Simply put decks sell for more if you do not have 4x of all the cards you want from a starter deck buying that deck is by far most worth it other elemental deck sells for most. Packs are sot of worth it if you want 4x of all cards but even then barely.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got a question/Problem too.

I want to play against a friend and it just doesn´t work. When one of us create a new game, the other one doesn´t find it.
    We are friends in the game and send messages to each other...
    What shall we do?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrus View Post
    I got a question/Problem too.

I want to play against a friend and it just doesn´t work. When one of us create a new game, the other one doesn´t find it.
    We are friends in the game and send messages to each other...
    What shall we do?
    I think your questions have been answered in your thread.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Egioh, welcome to the forums! I am sorry I can add no more than the players above who answered all your questions! But if you ever want a game we are waiting to play!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread