Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgab View Post
    His major problem is that he can only deal ally damage to the opponent (plus the occasional unbuffed Soul Seeker, with no way of getting through an armor). As long as they can kill all his allies and put up a Snow Sapphire, he's in big trouble.
    Not necessarily! I'm currently testing a Victor deck that only needs Kris and Lily for ally support with more than just SS as its method for dealing damage. It's fairly easy to keep a bow on the field at all times with this deck. PQ + 2 x Kris takes care of Snow Sapphire in one turn. Even though it costs 5 resources and 3 cards to do so, with a Bazaar already in play, its not difficult to get back on track!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think a slight tweek to Victor's ability would be to allow the player to search the graveyard for the ability they want rather that the one nearest the top. This would be a similar mechanisim to the one allowed by Dual Wield and Gravebones ability (4SE cost as well).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sabre201118 View Post
    I think a slight tweek to Victor's ability would be to allow the player to search the graveyard for the ability they want rather that the one nearest the top. This would be a similar mechanisim to the one allowed by Dual Wield and Gravebones ability (4SE cost as well).
    Sounds good, but it would be even better if his retrievig ability worked against allyless decks too, imo.