Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Is there a way to play unranked?

How do people with high ratings play test?
    "The only real currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -- Almost Famous

"Look at your fine self. You look like you should be married to one of the San Diego Padres." -- Tracy Morgan

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There is 2 ways :

Organize a game with another player, there is a nice chat room where you could find some : http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/
    The test server : http://test.shadowera.com/

Even Trolls Considered

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    High rating players play-test quite easily. It's called playing on a different account. ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But doesn't that require paying twice as much, if you want two accounts with full sets of cards?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgab View Post
    But doesn't that require paying twice as much, if you want two accounts with full sets of cards?
    Yes, you are right.
    Elder TJ

1.25 - Majiya, Elementalis 1.26 - Jericho, Amber, Gwen 1.27 - Boris, Majiya, Jericho, Gwen 1.28 - Eladwen, Logan, Amber
    1.29 - Logan, Amber, Eladwen, Moonstalker 1.30 - Gravebone, Banebow, Lance 1.50 - Lance, Majiya, Eladwen

IGN: TJ Ace

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That question identifies that you're not a very competitive person. A more rambunctiously competitive SE player would not mind having to buy two full sets of cards. To them, it's a small price for perfection. That is, to get a streak of a dozen or so games and shoot into the 300+ rating range.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    That question identifies that you're not a very competitive person. A more rambunctiously competitive SE player would not mind having to buy two full sets of cards. To them, it's a small price for perfection. That is, to get a streak of a dozen or so games and shoot into the 300+ rating range.
    All people doesn't have access to internet payments (like people living in barbarians countries like me) or simply the ones who don't have a credit cards (youngers, bank forbid, poor people, etc..) and you have also people (again like me) for who 20 dollars means 100 dollars in their poor exploited countries, in terme of buying power & level of salaries.

Thought, if i had the possibility to pay with a sms or kinda sort of things, i would. I really want a set of all cards.

Even Trolls Considered

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Money isn't really the issue. I'll be happy to spend some more when more cards come out. But, doing so to buy a second set just because the coding doesn't allow for a pretty substantial feature isn't really my style. I'll just wait for the inevitable addition of unranked play. I approve of your baiting me into spending, though.
    "The only real currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -- Almost Famous

"Look at your fine self. You look like you should be married to one of the San Diego Padres." -- Tracy Morgan

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why to care about the rating? Everyone knows that 300+ ratting are players with no creativity and coward who play t1 decks, the same Elda, Logan, Darkclaw and similar decks.
    The Selection Gods (Remember!) want you to their Guild:
    TLOTpSGR and ELEMENTALS -- Join Today
    PabloMag's 1.28 Decks

In ShadowEra Hall of Fame
    Add me on Google+
    Add me on Facebook

PabloMag, "The Saint Prophet"
    Supreme Emperor of Shadow Era

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I ended up cracking and playing my banebow deck a couple times last night at around 290. I went 4-1 and realized that i will never be able to beat a warrior who gets blood fury out in any reasonable amount of time. I had a blast imagining what people were thinking when they saw me roll in with ole banebow, though.