Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My remaining card creations - new class "ethereal"

well, the new class thing is kinda just for fun.

I would dance in joy if these suggestions actually come into play :D

well, as ethereal class is kind of just playing around, it doesnt really matter if we change them to neutral or shadow class cards.

I tried to be creative as possible.

[TWO HEROES]

I really love these two heroes - but especially ragerial. I think his abilities is kind of unique for a hero... maybe too unique. Notice how by gaining attack points he will cause damage to every enemy ally that attacks him by defending. Hmm, and for Blyzen, do you think it would be better if I added "gain +1 attack?" ability right now doesnt really change much. Yeah I think I shud.

Other Cards

For Disintegration, I made its ability not that good because it is a realistic, normal card. Oh wait, the ability is not worded correctly. Your hero getting 1 damage is seperate from ally attacking. For Frozen Nectar, my intention was that by losing 3 health every turn for 3 turns, your hero will get in danger - If your initial health was 15 when you used this card, it would go down to 6 before reaching back up to 21 again. If enemy attacks you significantly you might lose. However if you can defend your hero well during these 3 turns, you are rewarded of +6 health. Currenty I'm thinking of maybe 4 damage per turn x 3 and healing 20 damage - feedbacks?

Some normal cards. Sacred Hymn is like an updated version for Shriek of Vengeance. One less casting cost maybe? Petrification's wording might confuse you; it means it can be only used on a target ally with cost 4 or less, not that the damage cards with cost 4 or less will be negated.

I love these cards.... Maybe Soul Recharge needs one less casting cost. For Hearted Beast, it was initially lowering 1 casing cost for all cards, but I figured that would be too good, so I made it only ally. What do you guys think?

Seduction - Once again, one of my most favorite cards I created today. I like Iason too. (wow, I created surely a lot today.... why did I bother :P)

Feedbacks are welcome!
    Last edited by humanalien; 12-11-2011 at 02:48 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Really, i like your ideas a lot. They're really creative. Seduction is my favorite too.
    I dislike sacred Hymn & didnt understood Soul Recharge.

Besides, i dont think adding a class is in the actuality (the game already need to be more balance for exciting cards) but it's really cool to see your work on that. Kinda imaginative.

Even Trolls Considered

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Those cards look awesome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Disintegration is far too powerful. Just go allyless and watch your opponent squirm. Until we get item destruction for every class, we don't want an ongoing item this game-changing.

I like Sacred Hymn. Like Special Delivery, every class should have access to subpar (but not worthless) item destruction if they're desperate enough. Right now if you play against a human hunter or mage, you can be 100% sure they can do nothing about your Snow Sapphire - that's hardly ideal.

Petrication is okay as a card, but I would save this particular name for this card:

Item
    Ongoing: Your opponent's allies can't defend.

just to be in line with Medusil's ability.

Hearted Beast is very interesting, to say the least. Kris will cost 0 once that thing's activated, and Puwen/Blake will cost 1, which means really scary things especially with Portal.

Seduction seems cool, I really like her. The opponent will either have to let her live, or waste 3 damage and also take a 3-point Fireball... but at 1 attack, I think it's reasonable.

Edit: Ragerial seems too dominating in the long game. The game devs have cut down on things that grow exponentially - in fact, Dual Wield got changed simply because it doubled the weapon damage! This hero basically says, kill me now or you'll be no match for me after enough turns. Doesn't mean he's powerful, but we probably don't want inevitability written on his face like that.
    Last edited by sweetgab; 12-10-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lason wasn't here yesterday, was he ?
    Nice card too !

Even Trolls Considered

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkaX View Post
    Lason wasn't here yesterday, was he ?
    Nice card too !

he was supposed to be, but I forgot. haha thanks!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ragerial: does he gain attack even without a weapon?

Blyzen: if you add a new ability to an ally that already has one, does it retain the old one? Can both be used on the same turn?

Soul Recharge: are there two allies involved? One removed from the graveyard and leaving the game entirely? And the other on the board getting exhaustion removed? Could it be used on the turn that an ally is played (a Haste effect)?

Iason: "it gains stealth" - doe "it" refer to Iason or the enemy hero?
    My AI doesn't do *that* ;-) One million games completed and still going. Card pool: 572.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How dare you waste such beautiful artwork by making Iason a 1cc? He looks boss make him Aeonish but relevant. Great art. Very impressive. Ragerial should be a tourney winner reward or simply difficult to get. But Iason? Digging that. That should be Aldon the Brave new hook up!
    Last edited by Ecclesiast; 12-19-2011 at 04:09 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bob21218 View Post
    ragerial: does he gain attack even without a weapon?

Blyzen: if you add a new ability to an ally that already has one, does it retain the old one? Can both be used on the same turn?

Soul Recharge: are there two allies involved? One removed from the graveyard and leaving the game entirely? And the other on the board getting exhaustion removed? Could it be used on the turn that an ally is played (a Haste effect)?

Iason: "it gains stealth" - doe "it" refer to Iason or the enemy hero?

ragerial - yes
    blyzen - yes it retains, no they cant use both in 1 turn
    soul - yes for all
    iason - of course, it means iason