Close

    • Shattered Fates Kickstarter



      That's right, the upcoming expansion Shattered Fates is now on Kickstarter and here's your chance to get in on some great bonuses for the next set! But not only that, we're asking for your help to take Shadow Era to the next level and live up to its full potential!

      Be sure to see the most epic Kickstarter video ever made, as well as read all about our crowdfunding campaign on the Kickstarter page!
      Comments 33 Comments
      1. bobwei's Avatar
        bobwei -
        Brilliant!
      1. R34P3R's Avatar
        R34P3R -
        How will we receive our rewards? As neither the kickstarter or our forum accounts are linked to our in game account.
      1. LordSheep's Avatar
        LordSheep -
        good!!!! wil be fantastic!!! *--*
      1. Warr Byrd's Avatar
        Warr Byrd -
        Quote Originally Posted by R34P3R View Post
        How will we receive our rewards? As neither the kickstarter or our forum accounts are linked to our in game account.
        Once the funding period is complete, you will receive an email or other notice from KickStarter asking for the information that Wulven Studios will need in order to credit you with your rewards.
      1. Mr Test Tickle's Avatar
        Mr Test Tickle -
        Go! Go! Wulven!!
      1. Boraxx's Avatar
        Boraxx -
        Whoohoo next set,pledged the full play set without blinking.
        Nice move to go to Kickstarter and get the game to the public
      1. AllergicHippo's Avatar
        AllergicHippo -
        Great news!
        yet could the wulven studio plz fix the disconnection / game has started bug?
        I think whether the bug could be fixed would be really important if the studio wants the game to go to the public. Trolled by the game is not what the public wants I guess.
      1. planarbox's Avatar
        planarbox -
        I don't think we're going to make it guys, which is really unfortunate, because this update is what the game really needs.
      1. Bazzel's Avatar
        Bazzel -
        they need to prolong the due date
        and allow paypal users to pledge
      1. Warr Byrd's Avatar
        Warr Byrd -
        Quote Originally Posted by Bazzel View Post
        they need to prolong the due date
        and allow paypal users to pledge
        I'm pretty sure that KickStarter doesn't allow pledging periods to be extended, and I don't think I have ever seen one longer than one month.

        I have seen PayPal options for some events, but mostly those that were already funded. KickStarter is actually better since the money isn't taken immediately taken off you credit card.
      1. Shadow Mann's Avatar
        Shadow Mann -
        We can reach the 50K...people just need to realize all the bonuses and extra rewards they will miss out on if they don't back the kickstarter...it's a great deal!
      1. Odlanoel's Avatar
        Odlanoel -
        Dear Wulven,
        I would like to pledge $50 for the kickstater but I currently do not have a credit or debit card. :-( I do however have my bank account linked to my Paypal but Kickstarter does not offer this payment option. Is there any way that I can use my Paypal and pledge to the company directly? I love this game and would not like to miss this GREAT opportunity for some awesome rewards/bonuses.
        Please Wulven......as a fan I am begging you to make some sort of exception.
      1. Fou DeLile's Avatar
        Fou DeLile -
        Quote Originally Posted by Odlanoel View Post
        Dear Wulven,
        I would like to pledge $50 for the kickstater but I currently do not have a credit or debit card. :-( I do however have my bank account linked to my Paypal but Kickstarter does not offer this payment option. Is there any way that I can use my Paypal and pledge to the company directly? I love this game and would not like to miss this GREAT opportunity for some awesome rewards/bonuses.
        Please Wulven......as a fan I am begging you to make some sort of exception.
        Paypal was added today.

        If you go all the way down the Kickstarter page (just before 'Risks and Challenges'), you'll see the link.
      1. Odlanoel's Avatar
        Odlanoel -
        OMG! Fou DeLile Thank You so freaking much dude. Omg! Thank You and Thank You Wulven for adding this option. My heart is beating so fast I might just have a heart attack!

        PLEDGING NOW! :-)))))))
      1. Odlanoel's Avatar
        Odlanoel -
        Omg..... I'm getting an error message when i use the Paypal link. It says Error: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

        Did anyone else get this message? Please help!
      1. Shadow Mann's Avatar
        Shadow Mann -
        Quote Originally Posted by Odlanoel View Post
        Omg..... I'm getting an error message when i use the Paypal link. It says Error: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

        Did anyone else get this message? Please help!
        I hope this was an isolated issue and one that can be fixed for you...good luck.
      1. Odlanoel's Avatar
        Odlanoel -
        Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
        I hope this was an isolated issue and one that can be fixed for you...good luck.
        Ughhh.... my paypal got flagged as having unusual activity. I had to send them a copy of my ID to verify my identity. I hope they drop my paypal block in time! This is one of those curve balls life throws at us sometimes. Crossing my fingers.

        Thanks for your concern and your help Shadow Mann.
      1. Gondorian's Avatar
        Gondorian -
        Quote Originally Posted by Odlanoel View Post
        Ughhh.... my paypal got flagged as having unusual activity. I had to send them a copy of my ID to verify my identity. I hope they drop my paypal block in time! This is one of those curve balls life throws at us sometimes. Crossing my fingers.

        Thanks for your concern and your help Shadow Mann.
        I hope you get it resolved. Less than 28 hours though...
      1. Samzyn's Avatar
        Samzyn -
        Quote Originally Posted by Odlanoel View Post
        Omg..... I'm getting an error message when i use the Paypal link. It says Error: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

        Did anyone else get this message? Please help!
        You can create a new Paypal account and then pay with that one.
      1. Mightyoak713's Avatar
        Mightyoak713 -
        I just got an email saying paypal was open for a few more weeks...?
        Is this after the KS campaign is over?
      Untitled Document